Friday, October 30, 2009

Where can i find the standard procedure of website development and hosting?

I want a new website and the domain has not been registered yet. I would like to know whats the standard procedure of starting a site from scratch and taking it online? I searched online but no good links to give me some info.



I want to outsource the web development to a company X and i want hosting from another company Y. IS that a good choice. (If later i want some changes etc).



I want to know some good market players in India for design and hosting (which i think is very good in IT.. right?) If any real good players in US or Aus i can afford it if they provide cost effective solution :)



cheers



Where can i find the standard procedure of website development and hosting?





Hi



I will be able to handle your website desiging and give the full control to you.



I can provide you the recommendations on hosting



www.verio.com (Expensive but Good)



www.netandhost.com (Good price and you get more features. You can activate your site by paying instantly)



www.melbourneit.com.au ( Good provider in Australia)



These are the HOSTING PROVIDERS I use for my clients. Let me know your requirement, I can handle the web design.



Where can i find the standard procedure of website development and hosting?



I%26#039;d find someone that could speak english there are more people than you can count in america that could build you a website including most 15 year olds on this board . unless you are in india.



Other Replys:Hi ..



please let me know your requirement ( i mean what type of website...) so that i can tell you how to go about it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting