Monday, October 12, 2009

I want direct downloads from my site????

I am creating a site, where you can download media anime/ manga.... what kind of coding would i need to know??? i dont want it to be hosted on sendspace/ or anyother sites like that. i want them to download it from my site. and another question for you guys, with my web hosting i have unlimited storage and 3500 Gigs Data Transfer is that good from the kind of site that i want to do...



I want direct downloads from my site????





Just upload the files to your site after zipping them (.zip) and add a link on your page to the file like this:



%26lt;a href=%26quot;http://answers.yahoo.com/shelique....



Download shelique%26lt;/a%26gt;



3500 Gigs Data Transfer is more than enough!



I want direct downloads from my site????



the files you want to let people download from your site have to be uploaded to your hosting server account.



cannot say if 3500gb data transfer si good - depends on how popular the site will be.



and is that 3500Gb a month, or a year?



your web page editing program will let you make links directly from your site, but you will have to upload them. your web editing program should support uploading and publishing, but if you need a recommendation, microsoft frontpage is a good place to start.



Other Replys:wow, who is offering unlimited storage??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting