Friday, October 30, 2009

Can I turn an EXCEL document into a web form?

I have a form made in EXCEL that has fields with calculations. It is my wish to host this form on the web, and have people fill in the fields. After they have it completed, I want them to be able to %26quot;submit%26quot; the form by clicking a %26quot;submit%26quot; button.



Is this possible?



Can I turn an EXCEL document into a web form?





First off, if you have an excel version newer than 2003, go under the file menu and it should say %26quot;save as web document%26quot;. If it doesn%26#039;t there is a lot of freeware html generators. Just google HTML Generator.



Can I turn an EXCEL document into a web form?



This creates a nice page to look at, but it does not create a %26quot;form%26quot;. A Form is something you can fill out and %26quot;submit%26quot;. This does not do that. Report It



Other Replys:Yes, go to file%26gt;save as web page

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting