Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm looking for a web site that host full figure women clothes that are design by black women?

This site has plus sizes but I have no idea who designed them. You might check to see.



I%26#039;m looking for a web site that host full figure women clothes that are design by black women?





I read that Della Reece is starting a clothing line, but I don%26#039;t remember the website. Do a google search. Good luck!



I%26#039;m looking for a web site that host full figure women clothes that are design by black women?



I was watching BET%26#039;s Rip the Runway, and a there was a designer who%26#039;s entire line was for plus sizes. Here%26#039;s the website http://qristyldesigns.com/



Other Replys:I think that Ashley Stewart%26#039;s clothes are designed by a black woman. I know that all the posters in the stores are black women. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting