Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have my own website (domain & hosting already) can I use yahoo for my email I already have w/t

I%26#039;ve had a website already for a few years with hosting from a company and an email address already through them, but I don%26#039;t like their web based email interface and I really like yahoo%26#039;s. I%26#039;d like to keep all my hosting with them, but can I somehow use my email address on yahoo and view everything through yahoo and use yahoo to do everything with my email? If so, how do I do it? I don%26#039;t have to switch my hosting to yahoo, do I? Thank you for your help! I can%26#039;t figure out how to do it from Help.



I have my own website (domain %26amp; hosting already) can I use yahoo for my email I already have w/the website?





Probably you can do this, yes. It depends on whether your web host allows you to forward or redirect your email. Ask about this. With many web hosts, its as simple as a click of the button to direct all mail from me@mydomain.com to me@yahoo.com



I have my own website (domain %26amp; hosting already) can I use yahoo for my email I already have w/the website?



You may have to switch your email to yahoo. Contact yahoo and ask the same question, their tech support maybe able to help you.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting