Friday, October 30, 2009

I need to design a web site using FREE templates and get it hosted; any high end free such sites?

I need to build two sites: have used Yahoo%26#039;s before and it looks cheapo; Primal Egg I was using but they seem to have dropped my hosting altogether, so I want to rebuild two sites, using free templates; need up to 5-7 pages, with scrolling photo support; templates need to be very colorful, maybe with very nice painting of butterflies....the sites are for one beautiful jazz vocalist, and one lady friend who has a Black hair braiding business. Must be free, with just maybe 15 a month for hosting. thanx.



I need to design a web site using FREE templates and get it hosted; any high end free such sites?





freewebs.com that is what i use %26amp; it is totally free!!!!



I need to design a web site using FREE templates and get it hosted; any high end free such sites?



use coffee cup as your editor and geocities is cool for free hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting