Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple User Registration Script Needed..........?

Hi,



I would like a simple PHP script that connects to the database and posts the data in the table in the correct column.



I use the tool %26quot;phpmyadmin%26quot; with MySQL which is on my domain hosting server. I have the 3000MB Enterprise package which can be found at:



http://www.weycrest.co.uk/cheap-web-host...



This is able the have a database and can serve PHP pages.



Thank you in advance



Reiss



Simple User Registration Script Needed..........?





Gimme a ring through my profile and i can send you a %26#039;register.php%26#039; script that I %26quot;whipped up%26quot; that you could customize and get you going.



I%26#039;d post it here, but it would be a little long and some lines might get chopped off.



- hagakure

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting