Saturday, October 24, 2009

I use ms frontpage for my windows platform web site i host, how do i set a folder permission to the&

i want others to go to my site at www.blabla.com/list and they will see the folder i called list as a share folder where they can download files from.



i dont want it to be a html page, just the cheesy folder view that i%26#039;ve seen on other sites.



I use ms frontpage for my windows platform web site i host, how do i set a folder permission to the%26quot;read%26quot; stat





to set a folder permission to the%26quot;read%26quot; stat%26quot; you right click on the folder WHILE you are looking at it FROM YOUR FTP program. I think.



As per the rest of your question %26quot;i want others to go to my site at www.blabla.com/list and they will see the folder i called list as a share folder where they can download files from.%26quot;



then do just like you mentioned, have all the files in the folder called %26quot;list%26quot; at www.blabla.com/list then DO NOT include an %26quot;index%26quot; file in the folder and just give the the



link www.blabla.com/list and it should work..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting