Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I upload an ebook onto my web site so others can download it???

I have a web site thru Yahoo hosting. I want people to be able to click on the link, http://www.%26quot;my web site%26quot;.com/%26quot;name of the book%26quot; and get a download box. Of course the actual name of the webpage and book would be listed in the link. The way it is now, when someone clicks on the link, the book opens on the page which isn%26#039;t what I want. Please help. Thanks.



How do I upload an ebook onto my web site so others can download it???





You need to convert your book to a .pdf file then upload the .pdf file it%26#039;s self. Not the book as an actual page.



Construct your page with a link or button to download the .pdf file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting