Monday, October 12, 2009

What can I do with my extra computers?

I am looking to make some profit too. Something like web hosting, ftp hosting, uploading stuff. Whatever. I have one P4 which is good, going to run windows xp or server not sure yet. The other one is a real bad one, so I will put linux on it.



Any Ideas as to what I can do with them? I have no knowledge in the matter. I would like to create some sort of server with them, and if possible profit.



Thanks.



What can I do with my extra computers?





if wanted to, you could make one of the computers into a server, you would have to format the hardrive and install some sort of server software. As per web hosting, you can only do so much with a pc, you have have lots of storage capacity, and a second hard drive to back it up, using RAID or something.



What can I do with my extra computers?



I would make good, perfect webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting