Saturday, October 24, 2009

What is an image hosting site that...?

WHAT IS AN IMAGE HOSTING SIGHT THAT...doesnt lead you to the hosting site when you click the hosted picture? like say i got the html code of my image from photobucket, when i preview my web page and i click on the image, it%26#039;ll lead me to photobucket and thats annoying =P maybe an html code generator? I dont know but please and thank you! : )



What is an image hosting site that...?





theres usually none.. just use photoshop%26#039;s %26quot;direct link%26quot; code instead. then insert it into %26lt;img src="http://hosting.imwebhost.com.cn/%26quot;PUT" THE URL HERE%26quot;%26gt;



as simple as that.



What is an image hosting site that...?



I use http://www.screentoweb.com/. You upload your images and get html code for your pictures. Report It



Other Replys:I use flickr.com and I can right click on a photo, select Copy Image Location and that URL works as a direct link to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting