Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am DESPERATE for help with my MS Publisher 2003 Web Site!?

I spent weeks designing a web site using Publisher, and included some very important forms. I set it up so the data would be sent to my e-mail address, and I published it to the web. I have a domain and host, and the web site works except for one problem that i s tearing me apart. When you fill in the form and hit submit, all I get is a %26quot;Page Not Found%26quot; message on the plain white background, so something is seriously wrong. It may be something simple that I%26#039;m missing, but I came into this knowing absolutely nothing so I am clueless on this problem. I would be very greatful to anyone who can help me. Thank you for any help offered.



I am DESPERATE for help with my MS Publisher 2003 Web Site!?





I%26#039;d be using a dedicated web design program, not something designed to create brochures and newsletters. Try NVU or if you have $40 try WYSIWYG Web Builder. This program has a decent forum and the developer answers all posts in a matter of hours.



I am DESPERATE for help with my MS Publisher 2003 Web Site!?



Check your code to see where the submit button is trying to direct the browser. That page is incorrectly located, incorrectly named or non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting