Monday, October 12, 2009

One & One website problem?

I have two domains with One %26amp; One web hosting services, i use these reguarly for an eshop(at work), and have not had time to go back and do some work on my personal site i am developing, when i went today, and signed in, it doesnt let me edit the website at all, is it inactive as i have not logged in for about 1-2 months?



I really need to do some work on it, please help me! btw i have a MS Home hosting pack on there.



Thanks



One %26amp; One website problem?





Best way is, contact to service provider and they will quickly heal this problem out for you.



Good luck!



One %26amp; One website problem?



Sounds like you need to contact One %26amp; One and find out what the problem is.



Don



Other Replys:I used the IX web host, I lviei n england but used them as they gave serious good memory and they always answer every question and help ith whatever i get stuck on, I%26#039;d either contatc one %26amp; one ad if you have no success, delete your subcription and go to IX, its better customer service.



Other Replys:All you can do is just contact their support team and get your problem solved, but there should not be any problem if you don%26#039;t login to your account more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting