Friday, October 30, 2009

I need help web designers?

I made a site using blue voda and transfer the html files to notepad and save it. I also downloaded core ftp to transfer files to my host but don%26#039;t how to do it. Can you assist me on how to take my blue voda web design and put it on my host?



I need help web designers?





Your better off asking them.



for further help regarding webdesign contact me at



http://webdesignehelp.in/



I need help web designers?



Your better off asking them. I looked at the website, and seems bluevoda is just like any other easy web design site. I don%26#039;t know if you can DL to it using a FTP. I host with webng.com and they have kinda like their own FTP interface. It%26#039;s not perfect, but it%26#039;s free and easy to use. Check it out.



Other Replys:I own my own company and servers i can help you out, if you sign up with this service, i actually use the Pro Version of Core for taking care of my clients info, and reccommend it to them, however if you wish to stay with bluevoda contact them the other guy may be right, they may not accept FTP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting