Friday, October 30, 2009

I need help on website hosting?

I had a website hosted by ipowerweb, but then cancelled my agreement with them because of their lack in support. My website somehow still remainded but I switched onto another website hosting company called hostmonster and chose the same web address. I can%26#039;t edit the information that is already on my website. Can anyone help me?



I need help on website hosting?





Your old host is still controlling the DNS for your chosen website domain, which means whenever you type in the address for your site, you are automatically redirected to the old host. I would contact your old provider and have them remove DNS records for your domain, then contact your new provider and have them set up DNS for your domain. Finished.



I need help on website hosting?



Your DNS record is still with your old hosting company. You need to contact them to erase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting