Friday, October 30, 2009

I need a reliable hosting provider. I have been with a few but run into different problems.?

I am a web designer with a business and need a very reliable hosting provider. I work with flash, fireworks, dreamweaver, and photoshop cs2. At first I was with yahoo until I foun out they did not allow .htaccess files, with globat, my site was down too much, I am with go daddy right now and I am trying to use a simple .htacces and .htpasswd file to protect a directory and the screen pops up, but it won%26#039;t let me into my site. I have a business to run and don%26#039;t have time for issues like these. i know that my code is correct and have tried several times, I even copied and pasted. Tech support was uinable to diagnose prob also. Any suggestions for another hosting provider that will allow monthly payments. i don%26#039;t want to lock in anywhere until I know I will be satisfied.



I need a reliable hosting provider. I have been with a few but run into different problems.?





http://www.DependableHost.net is the host for you! Because you are a designer - get one of their reseller accounts (starts at around $20) and you can host unlimited domains, maintain complete control over them - and have a seperate login for the clients as well. .htaccess is totally compatible.



I HIGHLY recommend http://www.DependableHost.net - I%26#039;ve gone thru all the %26quot;big%26quot; hosts - and the customer service and knowledge slacks so much because they%26#039;ve got phone calls coming 24x7x365. I%26#039;ve found DependableHost.net and I%26#039;ll never switch away. As soon as you get your account, you%26#039;re assigned a %26quot;service rep%26quot; who is dedicated to your account. I get a phone call every month or so from him asking how things are and if everything is working ok. I also got a christmas card this past week personally signed by him.



I%26#039;ve never had my site go down once and I%26#039;ve been with them for 1.5 years now!



You can try them for 30 days free now! Give %26#039;em a shot! I Guarantee that you%26#039;ll be impressed!



I need a reliable hosting provider. I have been with a few but run into different problems.?



1%26amp;1 Internet



http://www.1and1.com



Other Replys:www.networkeleven.com. I%26#039;ve hosted sites with them for over three years now and have never had even one problem.



Other Replys:You should check out hostgator. They have great support and are very reliable. They also offer great value. You can host unlimited domains for $10 a month. Use their live support or 800 number and ask about your problem with .htaccess. You should always contact any provider you are considering and ask a question or two to check out their support and make sure you can contact them. Here is a link. Good luck!



http://www.cowetanet.com/hostgator/hostg...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting