Friday, October 30, 2009

Is there an online Poker Community or Web Page where I can regularly host my own table?

I host radio show on http://www.RogueRadio.us and I%26#039;m trying to find an Online Poker community where I can host a table once a week or once a month and have my staff and listeners join in on the table.



I have a Joomla website, so something integrated into that would be best, but if that%26#039;s not an option, no big deal. Java would be the next best choice, but if software needs to be downloaded, I%26#039;d prefer not, but if it%26#039;s the only option, I%26#039;ll go with it.



I%26#039;d like to give my listeners the ability to win money/prizes. If I can customize those prizes, that would be best, so I can add items from the show store.



Any suggestions? A Poker Room I can host privately, access using a password (preference), have the ability to win money, etc,.



Is there an online Poker Community or Web Page where I can regularly host my own table?





you can sign up at pogo.com and when you get a table you can make it privat the once you play with or like to play with need a password to get in so you have to make up a password and nobody else cane come in, i been playing on pogo.com for over 2 years and i like it.



Is there an online Poker Community or Web Page where I can regularly host my own table?



It would be pretty tough to get your own java script poker table and not have any glitches. What I recommend is hosting your own table at a site like pokerstars.com. You have to contact them at support@pokerstars.com , they reply very fast. I have never hosted a table but my friend hosted a table and than you just need a password to enter the table. My friend put it so it was a $5 buy in but you can set it up to a free buy in. And than you can enter prize info for 1st, 2nd and so on. Good Luck.



Other Replys:I would recommend becoming an affiliate through Full Tilt. You should have an e-mail at your %26quot;contact us%26quot; email address from you %26quot;contact us%26quot; page from Full Tilt Poker about becoming an affiliate. You can have your listeners/players sign up for real money accounts, and you can invite those who started accounts to private tournaments (you can set them up rather easily through Full Tilt).



They WILL have to sign up for real money accounts, and WILL have to download software, but you would have the option of adding money to the prize pool for private tournaments. You would have the ability to decide what kind of tournament and whether or not you want it to be a 6 or 9 seat table.



You can refer them to http://dagus-statistics.com/funding.htm for tips on how to bank with a poker site.



I don%26#039;t know if this is what you had in mind, but it might be a fun thing to consider. Hope this helps!



Other Replys:fulltiltpoker and pokerstars are the 2 best sites to play in U.S. and will do your preference.



Other Replys:PokerStars will offer you the option to create private freerolls- I%26#039;m not sure whether you have to be an affiliate to host these or not. Just shoot them an email at support@pokerstars.com - they are almost always great at responding to all inquiries in a timely fashion.



The tournaments you host there would be password protected so that only the people that you wanted in could join your tournament. As far as the prizes go, you would be responsible for providing those yourself unless of course you were able to locate a sponsor for the tournaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting