Friday, October 30, 2009

How do I get around this web filter?

My dad has very recently installed this internet filter. I%26#039;ve no idea how it works, and I haven%26#039;t really messed around with it yet. I don%26#039;t know what it%26#039;s called, only that it%26#039;s by 3com. I get the message %26quot;!!! The host is blocked by 3Com%26#039;s WEB filter !!!%26quot; when I hit a blocked site (In this case, facebook). I can%26#039;t physically locate anything new in our basement, so I%26#039;m pretty sure it%26#039;s obvious (If it wasn%26#039;t already.) that this is software. If anyone can tell me how to disable or bypass this blocker, I%26#039;d REALLY appreciate it.



How do I get around this web filter?





Try this



http://www.litetunnel.com



supported Bebo/Myspace/Youtube/Orkut/facebook



How do I get around this web filter?



If your Dad put a filter or a block he did it to protect you and doesn%26#039;t want you on sights that are not appropriate where you



could meet dangerous criminals and sex predators that prey on kids.



Your Dad is thinking of your safety respect the restrictions and use your computer for appropriate reasons.



Other Replys:u can have a topsite like http://www.unblockers.co.nr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting