Monday, October 12, 2009

My website disappeared?

I am using a free web hosting service, and my website doesn%26#039;t appear at all. I have never had any problems with them before, but now it is not there. When I log into my FTP ( I use Microsoft Expression ) it shows that both the online files and my files were unchanged. This is wierd.



My next stop is the help button on my hosting hompage, but I just wanted to ask here also.



My website disappeared?





They may have upgraded their servers, contact them directly and ask if they%26#039;ve done any backups and changes. Tell them you can%26#039;t access your page.



My website disappeared?



It%26#039;s probably an apache error. Just wait and if it%26#039;s not resolved in a day or two then contact tech support.



Other Replys:i would wait a day or 2 might be a glitch if no joy contact them they may have upgraded or summit hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting