Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where can I find an IT student to do part time work for me on the net (web pages, searches, organigr

I need a student in IT who has time to work part time building up web pages, sorting out how to use hosting services I have subscribed to and explain it to me, drawing organigrams, doing some searches I will send him/her by email.



Where can I find an IT student to do part time work for me on the net (web pages, searches, organigrams...)?





I once faced a similar situation as yours: I needed to design a website for a community helpline, and this place was a fantastic discovery:



www.rentacoder.com



www.guru.com is another place where you can place a competitive offer. The good thing is you don%26#039;t have to pay anything in advance in both places, and there are plenty of people to choose from.



I had my website built for $75 by an Indian, and he was fantastic I should say except for some spelling mistakes on the page which he promptly rectified without complain. The good thing is he worked 7 days time for that trifle amount. But, that was in 2004. Now, from what I hear, rates have risen a bit even in India. Still, it%26#039;s a far cheaper alternative - try imagining screw an American for 7 days.



It%26#039;s always advisable to bargain with Indians....most of them want to take US customers for a ride, but they are still your good bet cuz they are technically sound. Do your homework well and wish you good luck.



Where can I find an IT student to do part time work for me on the net (web pages, searches, organigrams...)?



All the idiots giving answers in india are available for you ! Choose anyone and lower the weight of yahoo answers.



Other Replys:What%26#039;s an organigram?



Other Replys:Fine.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting