Sunday, May 23, 2010

Anybody know of a cheap and cheerful Hosting company?

Hi, I recently signed up for a domain and hosting from a company called UK Web but they took my money and ran and didnt even register my domain. Im looking for a cheap hosting service to include purchase of a .co.uk domain name its only for a couple of simple pages. A website design wizard would be brilliant too. Who do you use? Thatnks in advance.



Anybody know of a cheap and cheerful Hosting company?





I use Portland.co.uk who have a package for 鎷?1.99 a year, then you just need to pay the ragistration fee for your domain. I%26#039;ve been with them for several years, so I don%26#039;t think they%26#039;ll take your money and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting