Sunday, May 23, 2010

Looking for an English speaking German web designer to build and host websites in Germany for Englis

I am a one man british website optimisation business looking to Host client website in Germany



Looking for an English speaking German web designer to build and host websites in Germany for English company?





hello! I may be off-topic, but if you are looking for a nice German webhost, I suggest that you check My Webbie hosting.com. their control panel is multilingual, and you can change the language setting of it from English to German and other languages, and vice versa.



Besides, their plans are very affordable. The cheapest is $3.95/month.



Looking for an English speaking German web designer to build and host websites in Germany for English company?



you can also register .de domain names in My Webbie Howting. For your info. :-) Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting