Sunday, May 23, 2010

How I can host an access database on my web site, And make it available from any computer with inter

I have an application that depends on an access database, but I would like to have my database on my web site. In this case I will be able to run my application from any computer with internet.



Please let me know the whole process, including wich software or anything required to do this.



How I can host an access database on my web site, And make it available from any computer with internet.?





If you think you may have more than 10 (this number may even be less) simultaneous users on your site accessing your database at the same time, then I suggest you use something like MySQL for your database. Microsoft Access is not well-suited for web applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting