Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I host programs on the web?

my work has strict adminsitrator rights not allowing me to install programs on my computer. Is there any service that allows programs to be hosted on a server which I can install there and access on my work computer?



How can I host programs on the web?





offer Webhosting i offer these packages



1gb space - -- - 5gb space - - - - 10 gb space --- Unlimited space



All of those come with Unlimietd Bandwidth Unlimited MySql Unlimited Ftp Accounts Unlimited Everything pretty much....



I also can install message boards for everyone that wants them....vBulleting---Invsion Power Board (IPB)----PHPBB ---- ANY OF THEM pretty much anything you want i can install



EMAIL ME AT bryan@bucswebhosting.com and i%26#039;ll reply back with pricing and all of that



How can I host programs on the web?



what kinda programs are you look%26#039;n to install, these guys have a lot to be able to install, or at least for the stuff I use..



http://www.kqzyfj.com/email-1982041-1038...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Web Host Helps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting